The annual Holy Redeemer Auction- Night at the Circus can’t come fast enough! We are so excited and we still have several important volunteer roles to fill.
- Night Manager Support Floaters/Live Raffle Manager Sat. 2/25 3:30pm till completion at the Holiday Inn — two experienced volunteers needed to assist night managers.
- Silent Auction Attendant Sat. 2/25 4-9:30pm at the Holiday Inn (13 people needed)
You will oversee the silent auction. You will monitor that items and sheets stay in their proper location during bidding. When bidding closes you will promptly collect bid sheets.
- Registration/Cashier Sat. 2/25 4pm till completion at the Holiday Inn (three people needed)
You will greet guests, verify their reservations, take payments, and give them appropriate paperwork. Computer skills necessary.
- Scrip Sellers Sat. 2/25 4:30pm till completion at the Holiday Inn (three people needed)
You will be selling scrip for drinks. Two sellers will be dismissed after the Silent Auction ends.
and of course….
- Clean-up + Loading Sat. 2/25 9:30pm-11pm at the Holiday Inn
DOUBLE FAIR SHARE HOURS! You will load all items that need to be returned to Holy Redeemer in the truck. You must be able to lift and move objects.
Thanks so much for supporting our cause–the education of our children! This fundraiser decreases each student’s tuition by approximately $500!